Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone have the instructions for triaxal skull labs talking skull kit. I purchased their kit a year ago and am just getting around to putting it together. I tried to e-mail the company but their web site is down for a few weeks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey does anyone have the instructions for triaxal skull labs talking skull kit. I purchased their kit a year ago and am just getting around to putting it together. I tried to e-mail the company but their web site is down for a few weeks.
PM sent re- instructions

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
The owner past away quite awhile ago, I think it's been close to 2 years. Not sure why the site is still up, the "Store temporarily closed" has been on there since then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Will you please send me a copy of the build instructions? Does anyone know of any companies to purchase the kit with mounting plate etc since triaxiallabs is no longer around? Does anyone have about 4-5 kits for sale? If so, what is the cost?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Will you please send me a copy of the build instructions? Does anyone know of any companies to purchase the kit with mounting plate etc since triaxiallabs is no longer around? Does anyone have about 4-5 kits for sale? If so, what is the cost?
Monster Guts has kits, several different packages. I sell completely finished Custom Lindberg 3-Axis Skulls but not kits.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a kit that was installed in a skull but I never put into use due to assembly issues I had. I'm keeping the servos but the plate, linkages, ... etc. are available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts