Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a hold of pictures from our party last year. Since I forgot my camera in our office (where the dogs hang out during parties), I couldn't get any pictures of my own, but my mother-in-law took several that she kindly got to me on disk.

So I've just posted quite a few on my new Halloween blog - I'd post them here too, but it seems easier to direct everyone there to look if that's okay. The link is in my signature below. So if anyone is interested, feel free to check them out...

Jamie

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Great idea, the treasure hunt! Thanks for sharing pics, we love pics...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Great pictures! The Pirate theme was very cool! I also liked your Lemax and Dept56 Spooky display! Thanks for sharing!:)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow! i love the decorating. and who could resist a pirate theme. looks from the pics the party was a blast. thanks for sharing

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, all! :) It was a great party...our best yet. I've already had a few inquiries as to this year's party from last year's guests, so hopefully we'll do as well this year.

I'll be posting (vague) plans for this year over there later this week, and pictures of our first props.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts