Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just brainstorming ideas for my haunt and I thought about something that could have potential. TREADMILLS! I already searched the forum and I didnt come up with much sooo......Does anyone have any ideas of how you could use a treadmill in a haunted house?

And I know the possibilities are endless if you dissasemble it but, my family still uses it for excercising. I was thinking that it could be used to "launch" an actor in front of the guests or to maybe to pull an actor under a bed.

I dont know about everyone else but I have to collapse and store my treadmill anyway to make room for Halloween decorations.

Any ideas are appreciated!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Well if you want a comical apeal, you could have a skeleton working out on it. Or a skeleton chained to it.. to make it look like he ran until he died.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,390 Posts
Cover the whole thing so it looks like a head. Have the mouth at the end where you get onto the tread mill. The actor could shoot out the mouth at kids.

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Cover the whole thing so it looks like a head. Have the mouth at the end where you get onto the tread mill. The actor could shoot out the mouth at kids.
Or build a face facade at the front door and use the treadmill to spit the candy out at the TOTs. Just kidding, sounds funny barfing up the treats, but you wouldn't want to hurt any of the kids by hitting them in the face with a piece of candy. The skeleton is cute, look at how much weight I lost using this! ;)

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm...a face facade sounds like a good idea. My theme this year is a haunted Carnival so it shouldnt be to hard to make a big clown face. Ill probably have an actor be shot out in front of the "victims". But is it bad for a tradmill to run for 5+ hours? maybe I could build some kind of slingshot...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts