Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Kitschiest Kitsch
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got all of my Halloween stuff out to take 2013 inventory and now I've buried myself in the corner and can't get out. I can only see tiny bits of light shining through the mess. Someone bring me some breakfast and a pumpkin ale;)

·
Creepy Homeschool Mom
778 Posts
So what's the problem? :rolleyes::D

I'm going with the lack of pumpkin ale.

*Note to self: stash a 6 pack of pumpkin ale in with the decorations, so as to avoid this scenario next year.
**Also: tether one leg to the door, so that I can find my way out this year when this happens to me.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Wow. U must have a lot and have to be having a grand time! I.m still looking at stuff......thinking,plotting? oh the ale sounds great!

·
The Kitschiest Kitsch
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I'm going with the lack of pumpkin ale.

*Note to self: stash a 6 pack of pumpkin ale in with the decorations, so as to avoid this scenario next year.
**Also: tether one leg to the door, so that I can find my way out this year when this happens to me.
Exactly! Take the brew with you;)

I just dug a hole to the kitchen, crawled through, grabbed a beer and crawled right back into my spooky mess until I organized it and put it all back up in preparation for decorating. Come September 1st I'll drag it all out again to begin the season. Let the decorating commence!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Taking inventory. lol :D Signs when you are a Halloween obsessed person....

F

·
0 Posts
Joking aside- I am waiting for an episode of "Hoarders" that has a haunter on it...

"What? I NEED those 17 different yet almost identical Gemmy witches! *hiss*

"I have recycled that moss for 22 years. The dead bugs entrapped within give it authenticity!"

"The black landscape fabric I pulled out of the landfill is weathered perfectly! The caked mud is just perfect, too. Yes, 3 boxes of it- I need it all."

"What do you mean, I need to throw the broken lanterns away? There is a brand new tutorial on how to rework them and give them new life!" *sticks tongue out*

1 - 20 of 23 Posts