Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`ve never attended a Transworld show but I just learned that I will be in the St Louis area this year on those dates and was wondering if the average home haunt enthusiast, like myself, can attend??
I may have overlooked something but it looks like you have to show business credentials to register.
I don`t want to buy or sell anything. I just want to observe.
If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
I'm a home haunter and I'm going. But, you have to get an invitation from a vendor. I know there are a few on here and they may PM you with an invite. If not, PM a few that are members here and I'm sure one of them would oblige. Once you get an invite, go to this link and fill out their form and send it along with a copy of your invite. It's close so you may have to pick up your badge at will call. The badges are free. Here's the link: Haunt & Attractions Show

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just looked at the transworld website and it really does look cool, I would suggest taking a look at it. I might be mistaken but I saw a notice tha said if you were not an exhbitor or a buyer that you could attend with a business card with your name. It's not to expensive to make a few business cards. Who is to say that you are not in business.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Look at the floor plan pick some vendors you would like to see. Let the vendor know you are interested in their product and would like to attend. It does not cost them anything so they usually will be glad to.

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
A business license will tell if you are "in business", it is a legal status, not just having a card with your name on it.

The registration process starts here, Haunt & Attractions Show

Where it says that you can just send a business card is a little misleading. They wont except a card from just any business, it has to be from an already registered attendees business. This is to show that you are employed by that company.

That said, you can get a business license quickly and cheaply in most communities.
But as the show is coming up soon, an invitation from a vendor is probably your best choice.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I believe along with that business license you need to show invoices for at least $500 in purchases of related merchandise over the past year. That's as best I can recall from reading the site several month ago and not feeeling like double checking my memory!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts