Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey its like Christmas here some of the stuff I order at the Transworld Show is now showing up. I bought two 12 lbs. of bucky bones.

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
Yup! Same for me! I just opened the first delivery from ACC/Skeleton Store! (And remembered I want to add to the rest of the order!)

I love opening up boxes of skulls, bones, and skeletons!

·
Banned
58 Posts
There's nothing like the new skull smell. ;)

Is it me or did they switch the design on the Buckey Skulls last year? I ordered 2 dozen last fall and they all have square off center jaws(more pronounced than the one you're showing). The buckey skulls I ordered from late 2006/early 2007 had a more tapered look or dare I say(and I will) feminine look. I prefer the latter look.

If I get crazy enough I want to order 10 of the new Barney Skeletons. I think that would be quite a day. Definately charge the camera!

Anyone else dress up as a Ben Cooper Skeleton as a kid? You have to wonder where this fetish comes from? I think I went as a skeleton 4 years in a row(before Star Wars came out :p)

·
Banned
58 Posts
Haha, this is the only place that you could say "I love opening up boxes of skulls, bones, and skeletons" without being arrested, LOL.
I purposely hung my "devil corpse" under the tree by the side of the road so passerbyes/cars would get freaked out! Most people don't know how much fun skulls can be. I be secretly they want to though....

I've always wondered if you could get arrested for displaying a corpse or cited for creating a disturbance?

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
Is it me or did they switch the design on the Buckey Skulls last year? I ordered 2 dozen last fall and they all have square off center jaws(more pronounced than the one you're showing). The buckey skulls I ordered from late 2006/early 2007 had a more tapered look or dare I say(and I will) feminine look. I prefer the latter look.
I'm almost certain you're right. I helped this guy set up a couple of Scary-Terry skulls last year, and when he showed me his Bucky skulls when they arrived, it seemed as though the mold had been simplified and rounded out, and the lower jaw seemed smaller....strange, but perhaps ACC found a way to cut costs a bit.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Oh my jaws were bigger and were warped. One thing all buckies have in common they're the left over pieces from other skulls that didn't make "grade". They always look a bit "put together" like Frankenstein. I just prefer the older ones I had and believe others did as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts