Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all for those who haven't heard. Check out the MHC Facebook page for details.

I'm hopeful that MHC will only become better, maybe with more vendors. But a lot of haunters are worried that MHC might move to be closed down someday.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I believe this will most likely be the end of Midwest. Transworld is known to charge high dollar for their booths to vendors. Back earlier this year at the first show with spooky empire in Orlando . The cost between booths of the same size, in the same building at thebsame time between spooky and transworld was ridiculous. Transworld was charging several hundred dollars more per booth. I love transworld but I believe they will drive the smaller vendors out with their booth prices. I hope I'm wrong but that's how I see it playing out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I don't see this as anything but bad for MHC. The only real winners are the ones that sold it. You know the prices will go up, not just for vendors but for the attendees as well. the increases will be justified as necessary to improve the offerings. I am willing to bet that the focus will move away from the smaller home haunters, and pros to more of a pro only version.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts