Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Dogman and I will be attending the TransWorld show this Friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday as well.
We would love to meet with our forum friends!

I think we will hang out near the entry/lobby at noon on Saturday in hopes of spotting our fellow HF members. As the show is in a new place, and I haven't been there before, I can't be any more specific as to where exactly we will be.

Maybe we'll make a HF sign.

So, who's going?

EDIT: It looks like there will be a small internet cafe near the front of the building, (booth 400 I believe). The Dogman and I will be meeting some members there at around 1 o'clock Saturday.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'd love to (it's like 5 miles from me) but I'm strictly amateur. I may have dropped $200 at the Boneyard a few years ago, but since then my big Halloween purchases have all been things like a mig welder and a small milling machine.

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been talking with some people and looking at the floor-plan, and altered our meeting place.

It looks like there will be a small internet cafe near the front of the building, (booth 400 I believe). The Dogman and I will be meeting some members there at around 1 o'clock Saturday.

So from noon until sometime after 1, we will be at or near this cafe.

Hope to see ya!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts