Halloween Forum banner

TOTS Halloween 2018 And Kills Michael Myers Mask & Coveralls

800 Views 17 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  sirbrad
TOTS Halloween 2018 Michael Myers Mask & Coveralls. Full costume and life-sized coming soon, let the weathering begin! Lol.
Chin Neck Jaw Sleeve Grey
See less See more
1 - 17 of 18 Posts
Yeah not sure why TOTS made these blue, the coveralls were actually charcoal grey "Workrite Ultra Soft Work Coveralls"in Halloween 2018, they just look blue in low lighting. The coveralls used in Halloween (1978) are "Tex-Green” Sears Tradewear Coveralls which look grey and green in various lightings and blue at night. The coveralls used in Halloween II (1981) were Spruce Green Sears "Work and Leisure" Coveralls. But they look different colors base on the different lightings. 40 years ago it was believed that H1 was charcoal and H2 were green, so that is the colors I do for them mostly or I do whatever color customers want. I have done H1's in blue and green also over the years as requested. My first pair was back in the early 80's which were green.
Reactions: 1
These came navy blue but should be charcoal grey, so I had to add several layers of grey paint to lighten them up. Weathering almost done, next up some blood as usual to finish the coveralls off!
Brown Wood Sleeve Flooring Plank
See less See more
Weathering and blood done! Details are washed out in lower lighting but will be more visible outside in daylight as usual.
Sleeve Wood Flooring Denim Beige
See less See more
TOTS Halloween 2018 Michael Myers coveralls weathering and blood done! I like the eyes being visible like in H2 as I feel it is creepier, but I also like the blacked out eyes as well which I will add later.
Sleeve Collar Art Fashion design Blazer

Forehead Mouth Jaw Facial hair Curtain

Forehead Nose Eyebrow Mouth Jaw
See less See more
Outdoor daylight video.
Blackened out eyes version.
Forehead Mouth Jaw Headgear Curtain
See less See more
This pic kinda has a Nick Castle vibe.
Sleeve Overcoat Collar Blazer Suit
See less See more
Daylight pic, this pic actually startled me after I saw it because I thought "how in the Hell did all that blood get on that knife" as I never put any on it, and then realized it was reflecting my red jacket lol.
Window Black Standing Sculpture Grey
See less See more
More daylight photos of the nice and shiny TOTS Halloween Kills knife!
Outerwear Sleeve Collar Dress shirt Headgear

Hand Wood Sleeve Tool Gas

Road surface Asphalt Wood Sidewalk Human leg
See less See more
Another outdoor daylight pic.
Chin Outerwear Temple Sculpture Statue
See less See more
Nighttime pics of the TOTS 2018 Michael Myers mask.

Jaw Sculpture Tints and shades Statue Art
See less See more
Darkened eyes version. This pic actually startled me after I saw it because I thought "how in the Hell did all that blood get on that knife" as I never put any on it, and then realized it was reflecting my red jacket lol.

Window Standing Grey Sculpture Art
See less See more
Another Daylight pic, eyes darkened out version.

Outerwear Sleeve Dress shirt Collar Headgear
See less See more
TOTS Halloween Kills Michael Myers mask, coveralls, and knife!
Jaw Art Fictional character Carmine Performing arts
See less See more
1 - 17 of 18 Posts