Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
ah cute little videos there , thanks for posting , i think if our yorkie dog puppy could reach the toilet handle to flush it she would do the same thing as those cats , she as a facination at barking at the toilet lol......and we lost out little dwarf hamster 3 weeks ago , she was such a nice little thing , usually those bit you hard but she never did , she loved being pet too it was very funny she would love to lay flat on her belly in your hands and get pet lol.....my daugther was very sad to loose her , i got another one i tough was a nice one (winter white kind) didnt bit at the store but since then i cannot aproach him all he does he wants to bit you

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Oh what fun....I especially loved the cat video. I expected them to unroll the T.P. My schnauzer used to do that when she was angry because she got left home!

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you both enjoyed....I may try to post more and if anyone else has funny videos they find please share.

witch - So sorry to hear about your hamster. I have had 3 hamsters, I have a really cute one right now named Pumpkin. He isn't fond of being picked up but will let me pet him sometimes, he has licked me before too. He seems very smart, when I go up to the cage he comes over and looks at me and when he's in his ball he always comes over to my feet.

Madame - I never knew cats were that fascinated with toilets. I would have thought the toilet paper too. I had a Golden Retriever who enjoyed toilet paper. :) Did your dog chew it up?

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
My Schnauzer, Sophie, didn't chew up the toilet paper she just pulled it all off the roll. When she was a puppy and we left her in the house while we worked outside she would look for anything paper and just shred it. We had to have her put to sleep a year ago (she was 15+). I found the perfect ornament to put on the tree last Christmas. It was a little Schnauzer sitting on a braided rug with torn paper in her mouth. I love seeing that ornament on the tree and remembering what a great companion she was. My other dog is nine....I can't even think about the day when he is gone. We are "way" to attached to him. I can't help getting attached to these fur people, the really are members of the family.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Madame you have me choked up. I know how hard it is losing a dog. This Friday will be 5 years ago we had to put our Golden to sleep at the age of 14. I miss him so much, I have pictures of him up in my place. We got our Black lab a few months later and if there is such a thing as reincarnation a little of our Golden is in our lab. Our Golden only did certain things with me and the lab does some of the exact same things, only with me. Like rolling over, he just does it by me.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
All those videos are just too funny!
The toilet flushing cats and the christmas dogs are the topper though.
Thanks for sharing.

MsM

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a funny one, not posting it directly here, since it isn't the most appropriate. Please let me know if I should remove. It is censored and not graphic, just really funny, but insinuates something.

Copy and paste-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Oh my Mrsmyers666, these are soooo good, best laugh I'[ve had all day! I just love the one you posted about the Hamster on a Piano & the one A Witch from Canada posted on Training Puppies, now that one was just amazing!

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh my Mrsmyers666, these are soooo good, best laugh I'[ve had all day! I just love the one you posted about the Hamster on a Piano & the one A Witch from Canada posted on Training Puppies, now that one was just amazing!
:D You'll like the one I just posted then, just copy and paste the link though. That'll make you laugh out loud for sure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts