Halloween Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
We had 124 toters Take treats, It rained hard all day got the display up. So many parents thanked me for getting the display set up. We were ready for 150 however rain kept some away. This was my 10 year numbers grew ever year stayed the same as last year however we were afaired numbers were going to go down.

·
The Duke of Spook
1,976 Posts
2009 - 3 tot's
2010 - 13 tot's
2011 - 75 tot's
2012 - over 200 tot's

We rocketed past our expected 100 this year and lost our count at over 200. This definitely effects our planning for next season. I'm very protective of my front door (I won't get into details other than I just don't want the door damaged or scratched in any way) as well as my darling inside only cats so we may have to move the ToT'er entrance to the garage door. Could make something cool there anyway.

·
Registered
472 Posts
We had 85 this year, not bad for a town of 200. I do believe some were from neighboring towns 1 mile and 10 miles away.
We gave away along with candy treats the led flashing whistles "spinachetr" was offering . Nothing more satisfying then hearing a crowd of kids blowing them all the way down the street. ;)

·
The Duke of Spook
1,976 Posts
We had 85 this year, not bad for a town of 200. I do believe some were from neighboring towns 1 mile and 10 miles away.
We gave away along with candy treats the led flashing whistles "spinachetr" was offering . Nothing more satisfying then hearing a crowd of kids blowing them all the way down the street. ;)
We gave those whistles away too! They were awesome.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts