Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year one of my Halloween cohorts dropped off a shiatsu walker for me. I took it to work one morning to show what kind of crazy things are done at this time of year. (This prop went on the road to Canada in July.) I work in a construction atmosphere office and when I came back in from work, my prop had been dressed in a safety vest, hard hat and earplugs. Go figure.
I got five cosmetology heads off Craig's list earlier this year and inadvertently left one in the surveyors' office. Several weeks ago I set it on the edge of my desk so I would remember to bring it home. People seem to get freaked out over it. The head wound up with a pair of safety glasses and hard hat. I worked graveyard last night and before I left at 3 AM, I stacked some slim boxes on my chair, draped a safety vest over the boxes and sat the head on top. My desk is back in a corner so I positioned the chair so it would look like someone was sitting there. The head does not have the same color hair so it will not look like I am there (too bad that would help get me some overtime). I can hardly wait for Monday to see who got weirded out.
Now what the heck am I going to do for next year????

·
Registered
865 Posts
I had a coworker who was spooked by birds. So I brought in Edgar the Raven, Jr. and put him on her work station while she was out. She came back and when she saw Edgar she screamed and jumped back about a foot! Everyone laughed and she was a great sport about it although one person said I shouldn't do things like that. :rolleyes: What do you call a Halloween Scrooge?

F

·
0 Posts
I worked at a restaurant in Ohio and the local Jaycees opened a haunted house right next door to it.I had helped them in the past and offered my services on the nights I was off.The restaurant was located in an old department store and we only used the first and second floor.It had a huge basement that was creeepy all year round and we would store things down there like can goods and decorations.Our dishwasher hated going down there to do anything,the basement creeped her out big time and she would hurriedly do whatever needed to be done and scurry back upstairs.I worked the haunted house one night and wanted to show my boss and coworkers my zombie makeup.Everyone loved the job I did and I asked where Hattie was.They said she was stocking shelves downstairs.Hehehehheh.I queitly made my way down the steps and I could hear her humming to herself as she put the the can goods on the shelf.I stood right around the corner from her and I heard her pull the chain to turn off the light.She came around the corner and I stood there.I didn't jump out or yell ,or anything.She let out a scream that I am sure could have broke evry single window in the place.She put her fists up and her eyes were all big ! I started laughing and as soon as she heard that she knew it was me.She slapped my ar4m cursing me." You dummy ! I got a heart condition !!!" I apologized profusley and was glad that she didn't drop over dead on the spot !!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
We (I started it :+) do a version of Secret Reaper at work where we give "goodies" all month long. Secret Great pumpkin. Last year, I bought a realistic brown rat and put it on the floor under the desk of my victim that month. She reached for her purse and ended up pushing back about 5 feet and screaming. Course, I couldn't laugh and give my identity away, but she said she was lucky she did not get fired for what she almost said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Greenewitch
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing