Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also known as the hybrid of horror and comedy. Zombie Horredy's are some of my all time favorites. So lets hear your list! Just might find something new!

1. Saun of the Dead (obvious)
2. Undead
3. Tokyo Zombie
4. Zombie Strippers
5. Return of the Living Dead 1985 (Send more paramedics!)

Honorable mention -
Army of Darkness - Probably my all time favorite Horredy, but not really a zombie movie. When I find "top 10 must see zombie movies" on a site and if any of the Evil Dead movies show up I get agitated. ;)

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Another Honorable mention:

Fido:
"Timmy Robinson's best friend in the whole wide world is a six-foot tall rotting zombie named Fido. But when FIDO eats the next-door neighbor, Mom and Dad hit the roof, and Timmy has to go to the ends of the earth to keep Fido a part of the family. A boy-and-his-dog movie for grown ups, "FIDO" will rip your heart out."

I think what really makes it a horredy is that Fido is played by Billy Connolly.

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
I really like Shaun Of The Dead and Fido.

I love Return Of The Living Dead but never thought of it as a "Horror Comedy". I also don't see any of the Evil Deads as zombie films but that's just me.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes! Fido is another good one. I just saw a preview for Dead Alive. That one looks great!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris Kattan.. wow! That one got under my radar! Its on netflix streaming so I know what I am doing tonight.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep it was good! :D I liked how the zombies still maintained personalities. That big dude from The Sarah Silverman Program made an absolutley fantastic zombie.

·
Resident Lunatic
1,771 Posts
I rented one a few years ago called The Boneyard about three child zombies terrorizing people at a mortuary. With Phyllis Diller as Miss Poopinplatz, the cranky night desk clerk, this movie is definitely not to be taken seriously.

·
Registered
487 Posts
my boyfriend is really into zombies and he showed me a trailer for a new movie call "zombie land" coming out in a couple months.. kinda like shaun of the dead. Looks good.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome! I think it is great that more big actors are showing up in horror movies. Like Josh Hartnet in 30 Days of Night. I just hope it doesn't take away from the premise of the horror genre. In which it is the only genre where you dont have to pay big actors to make a good movie.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts