Halloween Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
A last minute idea I had last year were duct tape O' lanterns. I used a Styrofoam wig head, but you could just as easily use a ball, or one of those blow mold trick-or-treat pumpkins. Basically, cover it with aluminum foil, then cover it with duct tape. Cut a slit up the back to remove your original object. Cut a jack-o-lantern face into (Personal opinion:simple and traditional work best). Stick a dollar tree LED candle in it. Tape the slit back shut and voila.

I also use this method so that I can make multiple dummy heads from just one wig head.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
I cant't find my other post regarding help needed filling up a long privacy fence. But, since it is in the same line as "needing inexpensive" I'll post here. Please give me your thoughts on cutting huge JOL faces in super super scary designs...about 5 of them out of masonite or something else. Obviously painting them orange, but adding glow in the dark paints like the new Haloween green and purple ir red or bright yellow for teeth as accent colors. I have light on the 6' posts that I could put black spiral flourescent lights in that kind of turn to the aide that could light it up. What do you think? This years party will be for 12/13 year olds. There is no way for me to do enough decorating for any scare impact. I am realy just looking for festive decorations to fill the yard. Thoughts, criticism and any help will be appreciated!!!! I thought of this when I saw Amyml's awesome Tikis again!

141 - 144 of 144 Posts