Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a few buckies over the last couple of weeks, and i was wondering if it is to late to corpse 'em. I heard the drying times are extreme...do you think they could dry before the 31st...if i started asap?

·
Registered
537 Posts
If your going to use carpet latex then it will be close...that stuff takes forever to dry.

If your going to use latex that is used to make mask then no it's not to late. This stuff sets up in no time.

Hopes this helps.

·
Undead Handyman
556 Posts
"Deviant" brand liquid latex sets up in just a few hours (ya gotta cover up the picture on the label if you've got kids.) Fortunately for me the local dance studio started carrying the stuff 'cause I was embarrased to keep getting it at the leather shop downtown. "Its for corpsing skeletons," "Sure thing buddy, will that be cash or charge?" "Cash!"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I planned on using carpet latex, but i might just have to use the other latex. Thanks for the replies!

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
Check eBay seller "visions68" to see if he has any latex for sale.
It's good ol' RD407, the best mask latex. It dries fast and is a lot cheaper than "body latex"

If Don doesn't have any up for bid, or you don't want to wait for the auction to finish, email him. He's a great guy, he'll hook you up if he can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts