Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined a new group on Facebook. (Not my group, not self promotion here, I'm just a member).

They post stuff related to Sleepy Hollow several times a day, including stuff I've never seen before.

Here is the link if anyone is interested:
Washington Irving's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" Group

Edit:
I'm not sure how to link to it since the above link isn't working but try searching for Washington Irving's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" Group on Facebook.

Or try this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/356375688134292/?multi_permalinks=357277004710827&notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1504223031018698

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i LOVE to go to Sleepy Hollow Cemetery. It's my happy place. :)
I'll get to go one day!
I plan to spend a long weekend there in the next couple of years to check out all the old cemeteries and stuff and also drive out to go by the Amityville House which is less than 2 hours away.

1,276 Posts
Frog and I plan on this year barring a disaster to hit up both Salem and Sleepy Hollow. We're driving from Washington state over and have tons of cemeteries we're visiting along the way. For no other reason then the cemetery is in our path.... Sleepy Hollow was a last minute addition after another forum member mentioned she was stopping there on her way up to Salem. So seeing it was kinda on the way home and not too far away from where we plan to be we're stopping in for a few days. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
that link isn't working for me Stochey . I would love to see the pics. I'm the other forum member Stink is talking about. Going to SH and Salem for the first time in one month exactly tomorrow. So excited.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I am so jealous of you guys getting to go to Salem! I went about 20 years ago and had such a fun and educational time. Perhaps you can stay in a bed & breakfast to better soak up the local atmosphere. You will so enjoy it! Take lots of pictures and post them here please. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts