Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after looking at alot of your guys ideas and ways of doin them i have selected to use a dremel tool although my question here is what is the best head to use for the carving of the insulation foam boards? all help would be appr.:)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,519 Posts
Only you are going to be able to tell which bits work best for you. I'd get a nice piece of scrap and test out several different bits - doing epitaphs, detail work, etc... to see what you like and can handle best.

That's what I did - printed out a few sample text sheets and put them on the foam and carved... and messed up and tried something else.

Trying them out is the best way! :)

(make sure you wear a dust mask or you'll be having pink or blue boogs for days! )

·
Registered
448 Posts
Only you are going to be able to tell which bits work best for you. I'd get a nice piece of scrap and test out several different bits - doing epitaphs, detail work, etc... to see what you like and can handle best.

That's what I did - printed out a few sample text sheets and put them on the foam and carved... and messed up and tried something else.

Trying them out is the best way!

(make sure you wear a dust mask or you'll be having pink or blue boogs for days! )
__________________Love that part

1 - 7 of 7 Posts