Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
cheap and easy
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tombstone Peeper $40 shipping included

$38.00 each and that includes shipping USA ($2 extra west coast) only You get the peeper prop...no skull no tombstone. Buy 2 for $70 shipped

These are made to be staked down or screwed down on a piece of wood. The stake hole is already drilled into the base and so are the screw holes You supply the plywood if you choose to not stake it. These are built to be used with a skull and a 24 inch tombstone. If your stone is larger that's OK it will still work...I will send you a adapter that slides over the piston (part doing the lifting) so you can extend the length. Very very simple to adjust the size.

Skull is not included

I accept paypal so I will need a email address so I can send a paypal invoice..once paid I ship with in 24 - 48 hour with tracking
PM me http://www.halloweenforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=15816

Or email [email protected]

·
cheap and easy
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$38.00 each and that includes shipping USA ($2 extra west coast) only You get the peeper prop...no skull no tombstone. Buy 2 for $70 shipped

These are made to be staked down or screwed down on a piece of wood. The stake hole is already drilled into the base and so are the screw holes You supply the plywood if you choose to not stake it. These are built to be used with a skull and a 24 inch tombstone. If your stone is larger that's OK it will still work...I will send you a adapter that slides over the piston (part doing the lifting) so you can extend the length. Very very simple to adjust the size.

SKULL IS NOT INCLUDED

I accept paypal so I will need a email address so I can send a paypal invoice..once paid I ship with in 24 - 48 hour with tracking
PM me http://www.halloweenforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=15816

Or email [email protected]

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Wanna make me one? or guide me in the right direction
This is the easiest animated prop to build to get started. There are tons of videos on YouTube. Take a look at them and pick the build that seems the most comfortable to you. I'd recommend a reindeer motor. Safe for outdoors and no wiring needed. If you can't find a cheap reindeer locally, search for a company called Kindys. They always have them in stock at a decent price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts