Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new to building tombstones so any advice would be appreciated 2014-10-18 20.02.21.jpg 2014-10-30 22.25.15.jpg 2014-10-18 20.02.33.jpg 2014-10-19 09.44.42-1.jpg 2014-10-18 20.03.07-1.jpg 2014-10-19 09.44.42-1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stole ideas from Scary Lady Eerie Elegance and The Haunting Ground. Great sites

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:) Wow! Those are gorgeous! I LOVE the cross hatching on the bride of the Headless Horseman. Absolutely stunning!:D

·
Disney Inspired
840 Posts
I think you should find a new hobby... This one is probably not for you...

J/K those are off the charts amazing! I hope that you do some tutorials on your techniques especially the details in how you did the Jack Skellington and the horse. Look forward to seeing more of your work!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow. You all are too kind. I couldn't find any celtic knots that worked so I drew a lot of squares and then rounded all the corners free hand.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my only advice to you would be... show us how the hell you carved that out!! lol great job on those, really professional looking
I am not a blogger so this is new for me. I am a Christmas guy but everyone here is so supportive I think I have found my people. I looked at your post and I liked the one on fragrances. We have a Christmas shoppe in Colorado that has one perfect for the season however I will have to dig through the Halloween tubs to find it and foreword that to you. Thanks again for the comment.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow. You all are too kind. I couldn't find any celtic knots that worked so I drew a lot of squares and then rounded all the corners free hand.
Wow! You did that by hand?! It is fabulous work. Great details! Thank you for sharing. And yes, please show us pictures of the whole display this year!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts