Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at Michael's:

Glow bracelets tube of 15 reg. $1.00 on sale for .50 while they last.

Small orange lanterns for battery tea lights $1.00 each. Nice size for hanging in trees or setting around the graveyard.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Those lanters sound like a great find! Also the braclet tubes would make a great effect from hanging in trees.

·
Grand Poobah
2,899 Posts
I keep a tube of those glow bracelets in my truck at all times. It keeps the kid entertained and it makes it easy for me to see him at night. When the stick stops moving, I know he's asleep. ;-)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Those glow bracelets you can buy at the dollar store for so many in a pack (I forget how many). It was so cheap I handed them out to the kids along with the candy.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
I've been kicking myself since last October. I really should have bought up the remaining faux pumpkins from Michaels. Does anyone know a good place to buy those hollow foam pumpkins? I think they're also called funkins.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Lowes is selling something that looks like this out in their yard decor area...They also have a very happy gargoyle too.

I'm think somebody here could come up with a great idea for it...should make a monster mud demon

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I picked up Big Scream TV vol 2 yesterday at a thrift store for $2. Now what do I do with it? lol It didn't come with a booklet, do I just run it through the DVD player?

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
I picked up Big Scream TV vol 2 yesterday at a thrift store for $2. Now what do I do with it? lol It didn't come with a booklet, do I just run it through the DVD player?
Yep, you can also loop any of the scenes so that only one is played if you have a theme like a fortune teller, or just play all.
It has a mello version for young & a non mello for a little more effect,but nothing harsh. Go to the web site for ideas on how to use it for SFX
Just checked mine,they don't come with any booklet,the cd has a section on how to use for SFX.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Thanks Dark lord.
No prob neighbor....... :D
I like #'s 2 & 3, 1 is good for the lil ones,but a little too hammy for older ToTers.
I find them on EBay for cheap,even with shipping.
You can get pretty cool effects with them,why i like #3,crystal ball

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Lowes is selling something that looks like this out in their yard decor area...They also have a very happy gargoyle too.

I'm think somebody here could come up with a great idea for it...should make a monster mud demon

With the Gargoyle I would put LED lights in the eyes if I could. Then he'd be all set.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts