Halloween Forum banner

Today's Halloween Finds

1375 17
Today at Michael's:

Glow bracelets tube of 15 reg. $1.00 on sale for .50 while they last.

Small orange lanterns for battery tea lights $1.00 each. Nice size for hanging in trees or setting around the graveyard.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,364 Posts
I've been kicking myself since last October. I really should have bought up the remaining faux pumpkins from Michaels. Does anyone know a good place to buy those hollow foam pumpkins? I think they're also called funkins.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Lowes is selling something that looks like this out in their yard decor area...They also have a very happy gargoyle too.

I'm think somebody here could come up with a great idea for it...should make a monster mud demon

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,680 Posts
I picked up Big Scream TV vol 2 yesterday at a thrift store for $2. Now what do I do with it? lol It didn't come with a booklet, do I just run it through the DVD player?
Yep, you can also loop any of the scenes so that only one is played if you have a theme like a fortune teller, or just play all.
It has a mello version for young & a non mello for a little more effect,but nothing harsh. Go to the web site for ideas on how to use it for SFX
Just checked mine,they don't come with any booklet,the cd has a section on how to use for SFX.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,347 Posts
Lowes is selling something that looks like this out in their yard decor area...They also have a very happy gargoyle too.

I'm think somebody here could come up with a great idea for it...should make a monster mud demon

With the Gargoyle I would put LED lights in the eyes if I could. Then he'd be all set.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.