Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am trying to do some self-care and do something I love every weekend. Well that leads me to work on Halloween Projects with my kids. So every weekend we pick something to work on and do it to celebrate Halloween. ❤🎃
Here is what we did today: Free Pallets with old left over paint! Hubby set it up and we painted!

Share what you did today...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Shyra, I love that fence! I just finished decorating our interior-

Annnd....
I used some untapped hand-writing skills to free-hand draw these signs; I followed the penciled lines with paint and sharpie marker for highlighting--

I'm going to attach the Halloween sign to my recently-built pillory photo-op prop, and the Selkie Cove sign will be put up in front of our pirate ship that will go in our front yard.
It's so great that your whole family gets in on the fun of decorating! Keep posting your work, it looks great!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sweet! Love the bloody hand prints. I made a graveyard fence too over that past few weeks (took way longer than expected) and we finally put it together for the first time today. Still needs spider webs and bones strewn about, but a decent start. Really looking forward to covid being over so I can put plasma balls on top of all the faux brick columns. Kinda blew my prop budget on the fence and three reapers this year.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! Love the bloody hand prints. I made a graveyard fence too over that past few weeks (took way longer than expected) and we finally put it together for the first time today. Still needs spider webs and bones strewn about, but a decent start. Really looking forward to covid being over so I can put plasma balls on top of all the faux brick columns. Kinda blew my prop budget on the fence and three reapers this year.

View attachment 738744

View attachment 738745
That looks awesome ... yeah my fence was FREE just some labor (mainly my hubby).

·
Registered
22 Posts
So I am trying to do some self-care and do something I love every weekend. Well that leads me to work on Halloween Projects with my kids. So every weekend we pick something to work on and do it to celebrate Halloween. ❤🎃
Here is what we did today: Free Pallets with old left over paint! Hubby set it up and we painted!

View attachment 738692

Looks great. Working on a butchers table for the garage today...first time using foam for building

View attachment 738692

Okay — pretty cool! 🎃

·
Registered
380 Posts
DQ13, that butcher's block is coming along great! You are probably going to do this already, but you could splatter some prema-blood on it for that just-carved look!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts