Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an mp3 of the orchestral piece Toccata and Fugue in d minor. There's versions of it on youtube but I'm looking for a slower version, the one that played at the beginning of the movie tales from the crypt (1972). Would anyone have it? My e-mail address is: [email protected]. You can send it there.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Every time I hear this I think of the movie ROLLERBALL. The original, not the horrible remake. Plus I think its in the video game Castlevania. Either way I hope you find a slow version, when you do please share it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I found that album on the British iTunes site and it is NOT the same as the intro. Sounds like the only way to get the intro is to find a copy of the soundtrack to the movie.

·
Registered
623 Posts
You could always find a good copy and then massage it in a audio editor like Audacity. Audacity allows you to change pitch and tempo as well as speed up and slow down audio files.

·
What Hump?
1,107 Posts
The entire movie is on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LewJ-WObwto

The first 3 minutes of Toccata and Fugue in D minor is played without interruption.

Depending on the browser that you use, you can find several plug-ins that will record the soundtrack from YouTube videos to .mp3 format.

Then, you can use Audacity to extract those first 3 minutes into a file of their own.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spiderwitch, just watch the first few minutes of tales from the crypt 1972. As a matter of fact watch the whole thing it'll do ya a lot of good! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts