Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to thank you two [meeps an wristslitter] for making me laugh, filling my life with fun [sometimes fear of lmaorotf and dropping dead], yes, i started a new job and it has been very stressfull, but i could count on you two and many more on this forum to take my mind off work. and then when you told me i was cool, you don't know how i at that moment needed that, it had been a very nightmarish day. thanks you guys. now you have your own appreciation letter. and it's a true one, don't you feel better too?

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yes gobby, you are diffenently one of the many more. you don't make me laugh, you bring me some sunshine with all your thoughtfullness and morning greetings

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Awww thanks Hallo, even if I cant pronounce your user name, and trust me, I tried many times in my head. Meeps is cool too, if it wasnt for her I woulda never learned dutch through Google translator. Gob, go away or I will make a Halloween Goblin unappreciation thread, this is mine and meeps, so buzz off and go make your moonshine down there in Ol Ginny.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Oh shucks...I'm honored and LMAO at the same time to WS response to Gob lol

I'm guessing this is how Larry and skullboy must feel...having their own fan clubs and appreciaton threads....all warm and fuzzy!

But seriously, glad I could brighten your day. And you are so cool you have icicles hanging from your nose :)

Meeps

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
Awww thanks Hallo, even if I cant pronounce your user name, and trust me, I tried many times in my head. Meeps is cool too, if it wasnt for her I woulda never learned dutch through Google translator. Gob, go away or I will make a Halloween Goblin unappreciation thread, this is mine and meeps, so buzz off and go make your moonshine down there in Ol Ginny.
:( I don't make you laugh Hallow?

:D Very funny WS..... I always said you were an amusing little monkey.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe sometimes gobby. but not when you've been drinking gin and calling me hallow. there is no w in hallorenescene. but i still love you, in a sense that is. this isn't a proposal or anything.
icycles hanging from my nose, that must be a sight because i have a small turned up nose. lol.

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
maybe sometimes gobby. but not when you've been drinking gin and calling me hallow. there is no w in hallorenescene. but i still love you, in a sense that is. this isn't a proposal or anything.
icycles hanging from my nose, that must be a sight because i have a small turned up nose. lol.
:) Sorry Hallo. I don't drink.....diabetic, remember? The W was just a typo.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey rookie. i went to the mall of america and was going to have this girl dry brush me a tshirt with hallorenescene on it. she kept staring at it and finally said, that's not even a word is it? i said it's my forum name, then it all made sense to her. now with some of the crazy last names i've seen, i don't know why she just didn't think it was a crazy last name.
ween and rene rhyme. so instead of halloween say hallorene. but i have a haunt and it's my scene so i added scene. now i have been exposed and am no longer that exotic beauty. all the mystery is gone. SNIFF [dang, all the cool is melting right off my nose.] i gotta go get a kleenix

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow haha I'm not sure what to say. Speechless here lol
All this time I thought it was a variant of hallor n scene lol
Pretty obvious if thought out properly haha
Now that the mystery is solved and the puzzle completed, where do we go from here?

Oh yeah, almost forgot...and she couldn't just tell us...NOOOO, there had to be a story with it hahaha

MsM
*handing hallo another tissue*

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and the rest of the story is... my niece sent me a pumpkin plaque she made me for christmas one year and hallorene was written on it. and that is the rest of the story.

where do we go from here? you guys could put the cool iceycle back on my nose and i could start another thread. lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts