Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anyone have to much stuff? I have been setting up my house and haunt for 3 weeks and building props as i go. I cant find the room or the time!
It kills me to not use every single thing!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I have too much stuff too! I'm doing a theme that doesn't require using most of what I already have. I've been making stuff for a couple months and hunting and gathering at the thrift stores. I'm totally out of room to work. My garage is filled with stuff for this year's theme that I can't put out until I figure out how to make a couple of things. The rest of my stuff is in the attic and I need some of it but I don't have room to get down all the bins to go through. My husband is NOT a Halloweenie and he seems disgusted with me so that's not going well. I also have to be careful where I put things in the house because my dog will destroy them. Am I whining? I tend to do that...sorry.

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Did have but hubby built a storage room/dressing room onto my haunt this year plus most things stay in there year round. Yea some girls want diamonds but not me I got a 2700 sq. ft. haunted house. Awwww.... he loves me.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hang in there Cinders! My whole family thinks im a wacko, everytime I bring something out I get an earful, but I have to agree....you can never have enough stuff!

·
Registered
619 Posts
You can never have too much! I've run out of storage room in my house so I've transfered the larger stuff to my parent's basement! :D

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
946 Posts
My taste has changed over the years from more cutesy Halloween to more Classic/Scary Halloween...so theres a lot of stuff I COULD get rid of, but I just cant seem to do it! It doesnt go out every year, but I like to have it for memories sake. We have so much indoor decor that now we are focusing our priorities on props for the outside. But you can NEVER have to much Halloween stuff!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts