Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First, invite an in-law over you don't like very much.

Second, ask if he could help you change your oil... yeah... the drain plug's right under there... can you reach it...? Just a little farther...
yes we already had that idea. and me and a friend has already agreed that if we die, our bodies will be used for the next trail.
we always wanted a bloody torso, and we saw some at stores, but they were wickedly expensive. so i want to know if there is some sturdy material we could carve/mold/shape into a bloody torso.....

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
After the body stops twitching, place the remains into a large cake pan or roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the remains. Bake just until the creme brulee is set, but still trembling in the center, approximately 40 to 45 minutes. Remove the remains from the roasting pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.

Oops...sorry...wrong recipe...

Many people have had good luck with Great Stuff foam and paint.
Try making a torso shape out of chicken wire, covering it in some papermache (to fill in the holes, add shape and strength), and then spray the Great Stuff around like guts - creative use of bits of wood can give the appearance of ribs sticking out (remember, you're going to need to paint all of this stuff up, but this can give a good prop to begin with).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After the body stops twitching, place the remains into a large cake pan or roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the remains. Bake just until the creme brulee is set, but still trembling in the center, approximately 40 to 45 minutes. Remove the remains from the roasting pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.

Oops...sorry...wrong recipe...

Many people have had good luck with Great Stuff foam and paint.
Try making a torso shape out of chicken wire, covering it in some papermache (to fill in the holes, add shape and strength), and then spray the Great Stuff around like guts - creative use of bits of wood can give the appearance of ribs sticking out (remember, you're going to need to paint all of this stuff up, but this can give a good prop to begin with).
thanks!
we'll see how tht works out....wheres the best place to get some????

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i am in the process of makin one...this idea is frickin rocks! the torso is comin out great. i hope to finish it( and hopefully be able to paint it) this weekend, so ill make a picture of it and post it here. it looks great!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Check out the hose at the home improvement stores. You can add that to the great stuff. They have all types of hoses and even corregated stuff. I use my other halfs breathing machines old hoses and then spray them red. lol I toss them into a corpse torso I picked up off ebay a couple years ago.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i seriously hope i can get this thing done over the weekend. If the 'boos man' isnt doing anything for thanskgiving. school has definitely gooten in the way of us making stuff, but we will try to get together and finish this thing. once we do, ill give some details(mainly what not to do, cause im great at tht :D) and maybe some pictures.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanksgiving is coming,there usally one that you like to take for a walk wayyyy back in the woods. don't forget the chainsaw and garbage bags! LOL.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanksgiving is coming and there's usally that you'd like to take for a long walk wayyyyyyy back in the woods!don't forget the chainsaw and garbage bags!LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts