Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. There is an effect right after the Ship battle scene
It is the Shadow fighting scene. (Sorry I don't have a pic) Anybody know how they created that effect?
Or an idea what to use. Thanks for help.

I say Disneyland because I don't know if the same effect is at Magic kingdom too,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Agreed, it is projection. It used to be a looped analog film strip, they have switched it to DLP.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
As I was sitting in my Spookhouse kitchen the other day, i was doing some drawing, as I looked up my eye caught an image reflected by the glass microwave door of a large grey shape moving which would have had to have been in the other half of the room that I was in.
How did "Disney" do that?
I kept re-visiting the experience by trying to make it happen again if it was just something to do with .. "something?" that I was doing or somehow influencing? I could not make "it" happen again.
If this was something "Supernatural", it might be the first time something like this has happened in broad daylight here.
The turning doorknobs, the woman screaming, electrical devices turning on and off as they are spoken of (I blame my Great grandfather, since he was a Bartender here between 1890-1900.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts