Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Have a great Halloween everyone - I know everyone will be busy!

Take some great pics (I promise to take some good ones this year Chantal and email them to you!)

With the darn snow on the ground, my busy day tomorrow will turn into an insanely, stupidly busy day trying to catch up with outdoor stuff. Oh, and we are having a party! I have been in the kitchen all day making "Devil's Ghoulash" (chili), Swamp dip, "Abbey Normal Brain" (cheese ball in brain mould), "Devil's Eyeballs" (devilled eggs), "witch's fingers" (cookies came out great!), creepy cupcakes etc. Tomorrow I have to do the rest - sigh....

It will all be worth it though!!

BOOOOOOOOOO

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
Happy Haunting from PA! I'm still getting my feet wet with all of this but you guys sure did give me some great ideas for my first year! Thank you!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Happy Halloween everyone! and thanks again to everyone here, you have given me so many ideas to hopefully make my first halloween party a success, pics will be coming!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm relatively new to the forum (only a week or two), but I will be a regular from now on!

Anyway, we've all worked incredibly hard for this night (some of you for more than this night) so here's to an incredibly rewarding and fun evening!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm relatively new to the forum (only a week or two), but I will be a regular from now on!

Anyway, we've all worked incredibly hard for this night (some of you for more than this night) so here's to an incredibly rewarding and fun evening!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts