Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the final countdown!

I know everyone is busy with Halloween activities, but I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for sharing their great ideas and promoting our favorite holiday!

I hope everyone has a successful haunt or party!

Happy Halloween!

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
Another newbie here.......This year is my first attempt at a major Halloween set up and I got a lot of ideas and inspiration from many of the members of this site!

Thank you one and all!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I would also like to chime in here and say THANK YOU to all that have helped me with ideas and inspiration.

I really hope that this forum does not drop off after "The Big Day" because I still have so many questions!

I read in an earlier post somewhere to a newbie (like myself) that this would be the first place you go when online, and for me it is true.

Thanks Everyone! And Happy Halloween!

E

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
What a great idea, Pumpkinprincess!! This is the best bunch of people on the Web, that's for sure!! Everyone is made to feel welcome and included, and there are more great brains to pick here (pun intended :p) than any other Halloween site. Heck, for me, there IS no other Halloween site. Thanks to everyone for all the ideas, tips, feedback and encouragement. You guys are the best....

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL time this Halloween!!!

HAUNT ON!!!!!

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
Yeah, I'm with Hooch...there's no other Halloween site for me.

Since we made the migration from "the other place" this has been the most outstanding forum I could ever imagine.

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
Thank you Larry for creating this wonderful place for us all.
Thank you everyone for making this a great place to laugh, cry, rant, teach, learn, and grow.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I did not know there was "another place" :D Everything we need is here!!!
Thanks all! And I like what MHooch said "HAUNT ON" !!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Every time I talk to a "Halloween Hater" who wants to make me feel bad about loving Halloween I get on here and I see all of you wonderful crazies who are just as crazy as me!

Thank you to all of you for keeping my spirits up!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Thank you Larry for creating this wonderful place for us all.
Thank you everyone for making this a great place to laugh, cry, rant, teach, learn, and grow.

Not only creating this wonderful place but for keeping it the way it is a warm place to come and learn and share the same love . Thanks to everyone for making it a place wherever you come from (Europe , Canada, Australia ect ) you feel like home not a ghetto where you are afraid to post cause you don't write english properly as it 's not your primary language .

Happy Halloween to all !

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
I really hope that this forum does not drop off after "The Big Day" because I still have so many questions!
There is always a huge drop off after Halloween......but there are still many of us that stick around year round. So c'mon back and ask away:D

·
Registered
650 Posts
What a nice idea Pumpkinprincess!

I too would like to thank all of you.... (mostly for helping me spending money on skeletons, fake blood, latex bats, styrofoam, etc... but thanks anyway ;) :) )

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Yeah, I would like to add my tuppence worth.

I would also like to say a big thank you to all the guys on here for help & inspiration in halloween creations, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME !!

I would also like to thank you guys for the friendships that have been made on this forum, especialy through the chat (you know who you are)

and a big thanks to Larry without whom I would never have known half of you guys.

I love you guys !!

·
likes candy & razorblades
1,085 Posts
i too want to thank you guys. Youve really inspired me to go ahead and do something this year outside. im usually gone at halloween and dont bother with more than a pumpkin outside of my own home. I work at a 15 room haunt in NY and spend the holiday with those guys.

but this year, ive seen so many cool and interesting things on this site that i said,what the hell and did my first outside decorating in years.

Ive been inspired by some great ideas and seen some funny things through here. i now have projects for the long cold winter months!

Plus this is one of the most supportive and friendly boards i have ever been on.

THANK YOU!!!!

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Ditto.

Also extremely busy with halloween activities right now, even though i took the week off work.

So would also like to wish everybody a happy halloween as if the past 5 days are anything to go by, i won't be on here too much until it's over.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts