Halloween Forum banner

TK421's wife is in Labor! We're off to the hospital...

4K views 82 replies 52 participants last post by  Junit 
#1 ·
The day (or morning) has arrived and my wife has finally said "it's time to go to the hospital!" So, we're currently waiting for my folk's to come over to the house so they can sit with our other girls while my wife and I head to the hospital to welcome #4 into the world!

Hopefully, I can post some pics this afternoon or this evening!

(I've also got some new pics of the Slaughtered Lamb facade I really need to post, just to prove I'm still building stuff!)

#5 ·
All best wishes to you and yours.

I'll have a beer or two tonight to "wet the baby's head" as we say..
(Well, I'd have had a couple anyway but this gives me a good excuse)!!
:D:D

Cheers!

#13 ·
We're at the hospital and everything is going great so far. Monitors are hooked up and wife is doing great. We got to the hospital at 6am and had to go through triage, but now we're in the room -- and they have internet access!!

My wife makes it look too easy. She's doing great and, with any luck, we'll be welcoming #4 early this afternoon. Got in good with the nurses by bringing a couple pounds of homemade fudge.

:D

#19 ·
LOL!! Only on Halloween Forum!!
If I were posting on this or any forum while my wife was in labour, I would have been wearing my laptop as some kind of novelty hat or back in triage having it surgically removed!
:D:D

#14 ·
Congratulations TK!! Tremendous foresight with the fudge!
I don't think anyone will begrudge you taking a day or two from prop building at this point.

Do you two have a name yet, or are you waiting on the birth to know the sex, and give a name?

Best wishes for your family!

#23 ·
"TK421, do you copy...?"

Evidently you do, genetically speaking... :D

Congratulations to you and your Better Half, and wishing you both a Beautiful Baby...!

(See how I avoided succumbing to the temptation to say "Send in the Clones..." Too corny, would that one would be to say, Mmmmm...? )

Most Sanquine Cheers!
SOT

#25 ·
Meredith Jayne has arrived!!

Meredith Jayne, or "M.J." was born this morning at 11:30am PST. We don't have a length and weight yet, but I'm guessing she's close to 8 lbs.

Both mommy and baby are doing great!!

Meredith Jayne, 5 minutes old, saying hello to mommy and the world.

10 minutes old and opening her eyes.

#28 ·
She's a keeper!

Good thing, too! They're terribly difficult to put back. :eek:

Congratulations to you and your wife!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.