Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day (or morning) has arrived and my wife has finally said "it's time to go to the hospital!" So, we're currently waiting for my folk's to come over to the house so they can sit with our other girls while my wife and I head to the hospital to welcome #4 into the world!

Hopefully, I can post some pics this afternoon or this evening!

(I've also got some new pics of the Slaughtered Lamb facade I really need to post, just to prove I'm still building stuff!)

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
We await the birth of the next haunter with you TK....good luck to you and yours! Oh and don't forget to breath.....he,he,whooooooo.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
All best wishes to you and yours.

I'll have a beer or two tonight to "wet the baby's head" as we say..
(Well, I'd have had a couple anyway but this gives me a good excuse)!!
:D:D

Cheers!

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We're at the hospital and everything is going great so far. Monitors are hooked up and wife is doing great. We got to the hospital at 6am and had to go through triage, but now we're in the room -- and they have internet access!!

My wife makes it look too easy. She's doing great and, with any luck, we'll be welcoming #4 early this afternoon. Got in good with the nurses by bringing a couple pounds of homemade fudge.

:D

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Congratulations TK!! Tremendous foresight with the fudge!
I don't think anyone will begrudge you taking a day or two from prop building at this point.

Do you two have a name yet, or are you waiting on the birth to know the sex, and give a name?

Best wishes for your family!

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you two have a name yet, or are you waiting on the birth to know the sex, and give a name?

Best wishes for your family!
We are about to welcome daughter number four.

We have a name, but we've been very tight-lipped about it. My wife was getting really tired of everyone giving their opinion on the names we were thinking about.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
Congrats!

I am going to second Litemare's assumption that TK is at least planning something or doing a rendering while he waits. One more girl and you can have your own girls basketball team. :)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
We're at the hospital and everything is going great so far. Monitors are hooked up and wife is doing great. We got to the hospital at 6am and had to go through triage, but now we're in the room -- and they have internet access!!

My wife makes it look too easy. She's doing great and, with any luck, we'll be welcoming #4 early this afternoon. Got in good with the nurses by bringing a couple pounds of homemade fudge.

:D
LOL!! Only on Halloween Forum!!
If I were posting on this or any forum while my wife was in labour, I would have been wearing my laptop as some kind of novelty hat or back in triage having it surgically removed!
:D:D

·
Registered
576 Posts
We are about to welcome daughter number four.

We have a name, but we've been very tight-lipped about it. My wife was getting really tired of everyone giving their opinion on the names we were thinking about.
Ding! W00t! Gratz!

Congratulations, and please give our love to your wife (who's doing all the work) and your family.

The name should be easy, but something compatible with these forums. May I suggest TK421.4?

Be sure to post the how-to! :D

1 - 20 of 83 Posts