Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt see a link yet for these stores. A few things are starting to show up. Anyone who has the glasses with the skeletal hand might be interested in this candle holder

·
Registered
28 Posts
Spotted some Halloween pillows and a few pieces of dishware (not Rae Dunn, the English Pottery ones with the skull motif) at Homegoods. Since I have a throw pillow addiction, I did pick up a cute ghost pillow. They also had some ceramic stacking pumpkins, and some Day of Dead themed ceramic table ornaments. Looking forward to seeing what else comes up this year.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hello all! I haven’t been able to head to Marshalls but I’ll try to head to Home Goods this weekend. I’m not looking for anything in particular but I hope to find more of this candle I bought I think last year or the year before I can’t remember. It smells like freshly peeled red apples and the only fruity scented candle that I like
15716F70-14FA-4CEA-9C26-05E15C1E1AE7.jpeg

·
Registered
742 Posts
Ok so I sent out feelers not just here but Facebook. Someone on Facebook found one for me. Hopefully the shipping isn't a killer. Will let you guys know if the cup arrives safely. Thanks to everyone who said they'd look for me!
I was at Homegoods today looking too. It wasn't there

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok so I sent out feelers not just here but Facebook. Someone on Facebook found one for me. Hopefully the shipping isn't a killer. Will let you guys know if the cup arrives safely. Thanks to everyone who said they'd look for me!
So glad someone found one for you! I hope it arrives quickly & in perfect condition. It's such a pretty cup!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts