Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I saw these head vases at TJ Maxx a week ago and resisted them. I already have a few female head vases I use in my house all year for my plants, and I told myself I should only add more females rather than males. But then I couldn't get them out of my head as Halloween cemetery statues/accessories. Stopped in again yesterday to see if they still had them & I was in luck - they were clearanced out and less money!

Sculpture Jaw Statue Temple Artifact

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
My local TJMaxx started putting out Halloween merchandise this week. So far it’s just one aisle and some end caps, but I will take it! I picked up a couple Transpac Johanna Parker tabletop pieces. Two of them are small enough that I think I can add a little twine and hang them as ornaments on the Halloween tree.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Picked up these door greeters today (pic not mine, forgot to get one before I had to stash these away or my kid would be sleeping with them every night between now and October!). Same amount of stuff out this week as last week, it seems. We don't do a lot of Disney, but the kid is in a serious Mickey phase.

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,822 Posts
Got some DW Home candles in Haunted House (kinda spicy) & Trick or Treat (smells like Yankee's Macintosh) & bought a pumpkin stack liquid hand soap to give to the nephew going away to college.

Also found some Crazy Head Pencils for giveaway & one to keep too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts