Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what our sons call them. Can't get 'em to say Tootsie Roll for anything-well really I've stopped trying, I like Tipsy Rolls better. ;) And one of our sons just informed me that he does NOT like Goobers. I said, 'Why, son?' 'Because they have GOOBERS in them.' Good answer. :D

They officially LOVE Halloween, bless their little hearts. My door duty days for TOT'er's are a thing of the past..they so took that over, and frankly they're a lot more entertaining for our visitors! :p

Plus, they're tore outta frame that we've had to take down our outside decorations for the year. Dylan has taken it upon himself to reassemble our groundbreaker skeleton against the wall with scotch tape. LOTS of scotch tape. He just isn't having this business, the season being over. I don't even have the heart to get on to him, I'm just happy to see the spirit! (He's still mad that it didn't come with a torso, heheheheh...)

Who else is successfully converting the little ones in their family? :)

·
Vesta
1,390 Posts
LOL!!! What a great story Laurie S. That is sooo cute! Aren't cchildren the greatest?

I am well on the way to converting mine as well. They are now TOT experts. Or should I say "Twi o Trea"? That sounds more like my girls :D oh and after someone gave them candy they would either say "mo" (more) or dat dat (thank you). I was much happier when they would say thankyou and somewhat embarrased when they said "mo". Oh, well that is a kid for you :D

Btw, I think Tipsy Rolls is a much better name, as well :D

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
My 13 month old loved walking through the graveyard touching all of the tombstones, JOLs, skeletons and she took part (a small part) in making our pumkinrot head. When I get a chance, I'll post up a pic of her sitting on top of all of the candy in our ToT cauldron. Once she discovered all the bright, shiney, noisey stuff in the cauldron, we couldn't get her away from it.

She is still walking through the house pointing up to the window where our blacklight skeleton ghost was positioned, seems she's missing him!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
teehee Tipsy Rolls! I love it. Sounds like a shot or something.

I have been converting my little neighbor buddy for 2 years now. He's 4, and really into it. On the big night he was giving tours of the graveyard and telling the little ToT's that were scared that it was ok. I was so proud! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts