Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some experience corpsing but not so much with a living creature. To build this Wendigo, I could build out the frame with varying PVC sizes. Or use all one size and then adjust thickness with some foam pipe insulation.

• Regarding the thick neck and thick quads, what would you use to 'beef' it up?
  • For outdoor waterproofing, would you use shop towel latex method top to bottom?
  • The right arm, does one achieve the muscle look with same latex method? Would I just bunch up and tape the paper towel down, and then latex over it?
  • Lots of tutorials on making rib cage, but do you have suggestion on easiest approach for me to follow?

·
Registered
38 Posts
For the "bone" structure you could certainly use pvc. Then use pipe foam rubber insulation or for a larger outside diameter. Used the pool noodles you can find in the toy section. Then you could carver it to the shape you want. Styrofoam built up might be a good alternative. Use the pvc for the bones. Then three pieces of foam in a "U" around the pipe. With a forth side glued on to form the forth side of the box around the pvc. Then a simple matter of carving & sanding into shape. Stretch pantyhose over that & a couple of coats of liquid latex & you've got your leathery looking skin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts