Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each year, nearly the entire street in Romeo, Michigan, becomes decorated for Halloween, making for one very impressive sight, as well as a tourist attraction complete with souvenirs sold. Not a single house is small by any means, mostly being Victorian-style. I managed to get some photos during a trip there last night, so enjoy: Halloween on Tillson 2013

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem, PIB. Thank you. There was quite a line of people, despite it being a school night, but the wait was certainly worth it.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow how fun to live there! Some of these were pretty interesting and creative.
It would be fun to decorate, although I am not so sure about living there, since it is one of the area's major draws and, therefore, very busy. Those were the most impressive setups, or so I thought; there were a few houses that got excluded from the photos due to having decorations that were too cute (i.e. inflatables of Tigger, Pacman, and such), plus one that had nothing at all.

It would be fun to go strolling through there great pics!
Other than a few groups of obnoxious people, a random kick, and almost being struck by a kid's lightsaber a couple of times, it was:D Thanks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
To live on or near Tillson St. is my dream!!! Went there last weekend, and it was impressive as always.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To live on or near Tillson St. is my dream!!! Went there last weekend, and it was impressive as always.
It would be cool, with the exception of the congestion during a good amount of October (I am just thinking in practical terms). How busy was it then? There were gaps, but I was kind of surprised at the amount of people there yesterday, mainly with it being a weeknight and all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts