Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$8.00 plus shipping of 3-4 lbs from 17313. If you are local, pick up can be arranged. If you want to save weight I will pull the covers off the lights and not send the light strings
Had these on ebay and got no bites. Also open to decent offers. PayPay preferred ( I will invoice) but will hold for a money order (for a short time)

Mixed lot of Tiki Decor items for your bar, your collection or for your Halloween Home Haunt! Salt and Pepper shakers are made in China and from around 2007. One area on the back of the head of one with a glaze pop ,and his nose is missing a little glaze, manufacturing flaws 1 7/8" wide by 3 7/8" tall .As far as I can tell they were never used. Little green shotglass is unmarked. 1 1/4" tall by 1 1/2" wide. Blue shot glass is from Whaler's. Measures 1 3/4" wide by 3 3/16" tall.These items are all chip and crack free. Light strings ( 2) consist of 10 white lights each with only 15 hard plastic light covers total. Covers are not faded, in great shape and measure 3 5/8" long. One of teh bulbs will go off on occasion.Not sure if a broken wire or corroded bulb. NOT LED If you do not want the light strings I will happily pull the covers and adjust the shipping charge when I invoice.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts