Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a thunder & lightning display, but I've never been happy with the thunder soundtracks I have bought or dug up over the last decade. I'm looking only for thunder. No rain, no wind, no pops, or other noise; just clean thunder.

While it is the 11th hour for 2019, I'm curious about two CDs for 2020. Can anyone comment on (1) Big Scream - Thunderstorm CD, Vol 3 and (2) Poison Props - CD101 - Thunder. Would either or both be what I am looking for? I believe Big Scream has some rain. Any other CD suggestions?

Additionally, for this year, does anyone have any MP3 suggestions or could send me a copy? I found some links in older threads, which are either invalid, have gaps in the soundtrack or includes rain.

If it matters, I'm just playing through two 100W base amps.

Thanks for any help.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,827 Posts
Dry thunder sounds... could pick out a few and then patch them into a contiguous loop at whatever intervals you'd like:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Not sure if it's going to be a happy halloween given the forecasted rain, snow? and cold in Chicago.

·
Registered
578 Posts
The Big Scream Thunderstorm CD has some rain, but it doesn't start till a half hour in or so. The first 30 minutes are pretty much just thunder. Pretty high quality.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found an old link from this site to http://www.mediafire.com/file/5a06ufbgvapm269/Thunderstorm.mp3/file

Is this the same as the Big Scream CD?

On another subject, Halloween was a partial bust this year as the village cancelled Halloween the day before because of forecasted snow. Rescheduled to this afternoon finishing before sunset. No need for the lights now. Halloween wasn't a complete bust as 34 kids still showed up. Not sure how many will come today, but I think some of the neighboring towns will be visiting for the opportunity of a second round of candy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts