Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,
I'm looking for one of the thunder and lightning machines that has the orange lightning bolt design on a black box. Not sure who made it or what the official name is. It was made 10 years ago or so, and I'm not sure it is still in production, but that's the one I'd like (I know there are others available.) Anybody willing to part with theirs? (Also, who made them??) Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey gang,
I'm looking for one of the thunder and lightning machines that has the orange lightning bolt design on a black box. Not sure who made it or what the official name is. It was made 10 years ago or so, and I'm not sure it is still in production, but that's the one I'd like (I know there are others available.) Anybody willing to part with theirs? (Also, who made them??) Thanks!
I recently saw a post that stated the same lightning controller was bought at Tuesday Morning several years back. Don't know if they still carry it. Try a search on this site for "thunder and lightning" and you might find the post.

·
Registered
304 Posts
currently on e-bay (not my lisitng) HPI CAN YOU IMAGINE Special FX Unit Sound to Lightning flicker Lamps Halloween.
starting $50 + $12 frt or $65 buy now + frt
I feel that's high, but....if you NEED it!!!
I believe the same unit was made with a Christmas Tree instead of the lighting bolt
good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts