Halloween Forum banner

thunder and lightening machine

802 4
Hi all I have one of the standard T&L machines with the RCA jack in the back. I'd like to put a volume control in line with that. What kind of potentiometer would I use?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

1,115 Posts
It depends on the sound system. If you run the line into an amp, your volume control is there. If you run the line i to a sound system, the volume control is there. I don't understand the need for a seperate control.
You would have to do more wiring and use more parts with your idea.

I hope this helps you with your idea.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.