Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
MICHAEL JACKSON IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo incredibly sad. What a tremendous loss of such a creative talented special spark of life for all of us. This hurts so bad. :(:(:(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry, but all I can think about is the children he hurt. I'm glad they are free of him.
Terra, with all due respect for your opinion, nothing was ever proven. Suspected, yes. Likely, possibly. But if his accusers were so interested in helping the "children he hurt", why did they settle out of court? Can someone's dignity be purchased with money? Wouldn't they have wanted to press on to try and make sure that he didn't do this to others and put him behind bars for 20 to life.

Now, I'm not saying that his actions and words were not peculiar or flat out strange, but those closest to him defend his character and how caring he was to the end. Yet the general public clings on to the unproven rumors. I'm not saying that he didn't do it. All I'm saying is that there's no ironclad proof and his accusers' actions were just as peculiar and seemingly financially motivated.

In any case, you don't have to praise him, but since nothing was ever proven, I don't see the purpose for spitting on the man's grave. That's just my opinion.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Ok..I'm not a MJ fan by any means. I don't really care much for pop music.
from what I've heard from the people that knew him, he was a very caring soul.

I believe he was fascinated with the concept of childhood, through never being able to experience it himself. He was fascinated by children, but in a non-sexual way.

Yes, his actions may have been naive in the extreme..misguided or downright bloody stupid, but I really do not believe they were in any way intended to be malicious or had any sexual motive.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Sorry, but all I can think about is the children he hurt. I'm glad they are free of him.
I agree Terra, when I think of Michael Jackson, I dont think of his music, I think of how much of a creep he was. Just being honest. I was just watching the interview where he said its ok to share a bed with a child, yeah, it may be ok, IF IT IS YOUR CHILD.. ask someone who was a victim of child abuse what they think of good ol Michael. I am sure it wont be of praise.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I agree Terra, when I think of Michael Jackson, I dont think of his music, I think of how much of a creep he was. Just being honest. I was just watching the interview where he said its ok to share a bed with a child, yeah, it may be ok, IF IT IS YOUR CHILD.. ask someone who was a victim of child abuse what they think of good ol Michael. I am sure it wont be of praise.
Not trying to pick a fight here, but look who's talking. You call him a creep and you call yourself "wristslitter", and pride yourself on cutting. I mean Michael was indeed a freak and maybe a predator, but we pride him on his impact on music, not for hurting little boys, that is sick. I'm just guessing you love Marilyn Manson, and don't get me wrong I love metal and he has had a great impact on it, but he's a sick freak off and on the stage. You're just being purely unethical here.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Not trying to pick a fight here, but look who's talking. You call him a creep and you call yourself "wristslitter", and pride yourself on cutting. I mean Michael was indeed a freak and maybe a predator, but we pride him on his impact on music, not for hurting little boys, that is sick. I'm just guessing you love Marilyn Manson, and don't get me wrong I love metal and he has had a great impact on it, but he's a sick freak off and on the stage. You're just being purely unethical here and what you said could kind of be said about Manson, the guy you act like. You can't say crap like that when you dress up as one of the greatest freaks in todays world
I dont care how great a singer you are, if you molest children, you are the biggest piece of crap on earth, even hardened criminals in jail dispise child molesters to the point that they have to be in isolation. Glorifying a child molester with talent, not my bag. If Marilyn Manson was a child molester, I would say the same about him. And I dont act like Manson, he acts like me, so ha ha ha. Last but not least, dont be hating on my cool username, oh, and I dont really cut myself, its the internet.... Have a nice day King Crypt, you are a King of a Crypt, arent you? I know usernames dont mislead.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I dont care how great a singer you are, if you molest children, you are the biggest piece of crap on earth, even hardened criminals in jail dispise child molesters to the point that they have to be in isolation. Glorifying a child molester with talent, not my bag. If Marilyn Manson was a child molester, I would say the same about him. And I dont act like Manson, he acts like me, so ha ha ha. Last but not least, dont be hating on my cool username, oh, and I dont really cut myself, its the internet.... Have a nice day King Crypt, you are a King of a Crypt, arent you? I know usernames dont lie.
You have an excellent day too:). If you say Manson acts like you, than you must be worse than him, ya kinda contradicted yourself there. I know its the internet and I don't have an alter ego of a famous person on it.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
You have an excellent day too. If you say Manson acts like you, than you must be worse than him, ya kinda contradicted yourself there. I know its the internet and I don't have an alter ego of a famous person on it.
Mr Crypt, you upsetted me, I dont think I will be adding you to my friends list anytime soon...try back in about week.. I am very forgiving.

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,184 Posts
Wow.

I can't watch the news about Michael Jackson's death because of all the crap that it is laden with. Speculation into his life, accusations rising up again, even reporters standing outside the coroners office waiting to hear the autopsy findings. It's disgusting. People are so engrossed in every bad aspect of his life and the potential that some cocktail of drugs caused his heart attack that the only channel that is paying respect to his career is MTV, playing his videos and reviewing his life.

I could care less what he was accused of and what he may have done. He's dead and he should at least be given 24 hours of being what he was, the King of Pop, before people go back to ripping his name apart.

Yes he was weird and to me he got pretty scary after a while, but when you look at what he was put through as a child and the psychological damage that was done to him you can start to understand why he wasn't quite right in the head. That isn't an excuse for any one to use to get what they want, but it is something that should be taken into account.

His death should be given respect as the death of anyone should be given.
Think about how you want people to regard your own life after you die before you comment on someone elses.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Larry, when he said I was worse than Marilyn Manson, I didnt take that as an insult, I took it as a compliment. Did he mean it as an insult??? Now I am confused if I should be complimented or insulted. :confused:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Larry, when he said I was worse than Marilyn Manson, I didnt take that as an insult, I took it as a compliment. Did he mean it as an insult??? Now I am confused if I should be complimented or insulted. :confused:
Well.... I'm kinda lost too , take your pick insult or compliment. If ya take compliment then your happy, I'm happy , and we can end this frenzy that I started... sorry

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I'm just disillusioned now I know you don't really carve chunks out of yourself...
:(:(

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Why is there always people out there that turn things around. If you had nothing nice to say about Michael Jackson you really should stay quiet for the moment. This was a thread to mourn him and got all turned around. Form your own thread if you have the negative things to say about him. I'm not saying you have to show him any respect if you don't have it, but come on....this is what is so wrong with the human race and why I hate most humans.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts