Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another one of those cheap Halloween Recordings that come out every year with just a hanging j-hook card and very little description. This was released by Fun World 3 times. All 3 in cassette form. One had a j-card, and the other 2 had no j-card at all. The last time it came out was in 2001 at Wal-Mart. Enjoy yet another batch of Halloween Cheeze!!

Thriller/Chiller Sound Effects DOWNLOAD LINK

·
Registered
20 Posts
i just wanted to say thanks! i listened to this tape when i was little everyone halloween! i'm so excited that i can have it on my computer now instead of having to find a tape player to listen to it. thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I loved this tape as a little kid, and still like it a lot now as a matter of fact. I used to listen to it all the time and wore it out. Last Halloween I found this tape at a local dollar tree and bought the tape not sure if it would be the same one but i popped it in the tape player and it was the same! I made a CD of it to make sure it can't get eaten again like my old copy did :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Recording

This is Horror Sounds (top picture), not Thriller/Chiller (bottom picture). I have Thriller/Chiller on tape and will record an mp3 shortly, then post a link to it.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, here is the link to download Thriller/Chiller (zipped) -
(see next post, this forum requires two posts before I can share a link)

Be warned, the screams at the beginning are high pitched.
Some parts are kind of demented, but that makes it unique.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts