Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another one of those cheap Halloween Recordings that come out every year with just a hanging j-hook card and very little description. This was released by Fun World 3 times. All 3 in cassette form. One had a j-card, and the other 2 had no j-card at all. The last time it came out was in 2001 at Wal-Mart. Enjoy yet another batch of Halloween Cheeze!!

Thriller/Chiller Sound Effects DOWNLOAD LINK

·
Registered
20 Posts
i just wanted to say thanks! i listened to this tape when i was little everyone halloween! i'm so excited that i can have it on my computer now instead of having to find a tape player to listen to it. thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
For me the best Halloween music is the thriller of michael jackson why it's because it's the biggest album sold ever in this entire planet!. And it accompanies halloween, it has this creepy horror effect. And also I like the video the way they dance and all its a legend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I loved this tape as a little kid, and still like it a lot now as a matter of fact. I used to listen to it all the time and wore it out. Last Halloween I found this tape at a local dollar tree and bought the tape not sure if it would be the same one but i popped it in the tape player and it was the same! I made a CD of it to make sure it can't get eaten again like my old copy did :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Recording

This is Horror Sounds (top picture), not Thriller/Chiller (bottom picture). I have Thriller/Chiller on tape and will record an mp3 shortly, then post a link to it.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, here is the link to download Thriller/Chiller (zipped) -
(see next post, this forum requires two posts before I can share a link)

Be warned, the screams at the beginning are high pitched.
Some parts are kind of demented, but that makes it unique.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts