Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I know its leaving it a bit late, but i've been searching everywhere for mice / rat props and have had no luck. I'm hoping to make standing 'Three blind mice' and give them candy canes to top off my 'once upon a time' themed halloween party... as well as having scurrying rats / mice 'pulling' a pumpkin 'carriage' a la cinderella. For some reason ppl dont make rat or mice toys.

Any suggestions on a quick / easy and cheap way of making the above?

Cheers and thank you in advance!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still no luck with the mice / rats, although I did come across some stegasaurus' today, so bought two of them (... hey I'm going with what i;ve got here!) Then went to the supermarket looking for pumpkins, as they had none at the friut and veg market on the weekend. Only to find that in the whole store there were two halloween type pumpkins! Two... in the whole store! And they were $19.98 each. So thought I'd keep looking... or not bother. How much do those type of pumpkins cost in the US per kilo?

Whilst looking though I did manage to pick up some last minute bargins, such as a witch, which will go well with my rupunzal castle.

Take care xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts