Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thrashing Clown
http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/tt-thrashing-clown/

What’s so funny? Thrashing Clown seems to have something up his sleeve.
He rocks back and forth laughing uncontrollably, but the only thing I’m laughing at is his outfit.

Own Thrashing Clown with a TNT Box Activator included for $149.99 8/1

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
I really like this one. It looks like it has the same motion as Tekky's Death Row from last year, but it is much more creative. I especially the TNT box you use to activate him.

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
I like it too. I just hope the TNT box isn't cheaply made. I also hope that he has a motion/sound sensor built in so there is an alternative way for him to activate. I love how Tekky Toys is making creative and interactive ways for props to activate.:cool:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
So far, it looks like I can happily save my money this year. Not into clowns AT ALL. Thrasher gone clown- looks good. I would only suggest to stabilize the base of a thrasher very well. It's the hardest movement on the parts of all the modules. So secure the base of a thrasher well, and it will help the longevity.

F

·
0 Posts
I LOVE CLOWNS I will have a couple clowns this year but not a lot I can't afford to many props this year, but I have some tricks up my sleve for next year :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
This clown doesn't look exceptional at all, but the T.N.T. box certainly has my interest. If it's separate I'll look into purchasing it, depending on price. I'm willing to bet however that this "thrashing clown" has about as much movement as their "convulsing nurse". That prop wobbles and slowly gyrates more than it convulses and I'll bet this clown doesn't exactly "thrash" as the name states, but merely rocks, slowly, left and right. I'm speculating here purely from past performance from these props, but a video showing it actually thrashing will change my mind and make me eat my words.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll bet this clown doesn't exactly "thrash" as the name states, but merely rocks, slowly, left and right. I'm speculating here purely from past performance from these props, but a video showing it actually thrashing will change my mind and make me eat my words.
Well - no words will be eaten today, you nailed it right on the head. Video has been posted on the site. Still pretty cool and freaky, but it is NOT "thrashing" by any stretch of the imagination. See for yourself. :(

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/tt-thrashing-clown/

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
This is a thrashing prop, in the exact style of the other thrashers from tekky. I wouldn't call it a slow rocking from side to side. There's plenty of those slow rocking deer motor props- this isn't one of them. If you were expecting a true hard thrasher, you're not talking tekky thrash, you're talking pneumatic thrashing- a completely different thing. IME with these tekky thrashers, secure the base well for best performance and long life of the gears.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts