Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an annual Halloween party at our house. We decorate inside and out, do the themed food and drinks. We do not do Trick or Treaters because we have 3 big dogs and don't want to keep them agitated with the doorbell and people coming in and out. This year, I thought since we do all this work for basically one night, this year Oct 29 (Sat) thinking maybe have a come and go day/night, where friends and neighbors can bring their kids thru and see all the decorations? Our party is adults only, so this way they could bring them by. Does anyone else do this? What are your thoughts on this?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi! I'm in the same boat! Every year we do out party before Halloween night, then depending because we have three dogs too who also get worked up with all the knocking so we set candy out and have the decor up still. It is a lot of work like you mentioned and I have thought about opening on our house again on halloween night for friends to bring their kids by for a come and go type thing! I'm sure the kids would love to see your house! I just haven't executed this myself, I'm not sure if I will do it this year or not...because I'm also wanting to do a haunt walk through of some sort lol...so many activities!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Usually the night before our party we invite some friends and their kids over to see everything.We use this night to make sure the lighting is good and everything works properly.(sort of a dry run)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts