Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was searching FB marketplace for Halloween stuff and someone was selling these. They are made from Bundt cake pans and what looks like jello molds. The stems are made with some type of rope. Thought some of you might like to make some to add to your decor. I think these would be great as something to have my neighbor kids make. Now I will be keeping an eye out for pans like these at thrift stores and yard sales.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
@Frankie's Girl or @dane82 or @Saki.Girl, this post should probably have been put in the craft section instead of here in the props section. It's habit for me to click on the props section and didn't realize I was in the props section until after I posted. Sorry for any inconvenience if it needs to be moved.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dane beat me to it! :D

Those are really cute. I see those pans in the thrift stores ALL the time... hmmmmmm.
Yeah I thought they were cute and pretty clever. These would be great to make with my neighbor kids who are wanting to help me with my projects.

I have seen quite a few of these pans at thrifts stores and yard sales too and many of them really aren't in the best shape to actually bake in, but they would work for something like this. Nice thing is they are waterproof and can take a bit of rough handling. Draw back would be not being able to light them up like jack-o-lanterns. But they could make some nice table decor, or front porch fillers.

·
black light queen
2,506 Posts
dollar store tombstones are also good for neighbor kids to "help" with ;-)

amk

Yeah I thought they were cute and pretty clever. These would be great to make with my neighbor kids who are wanting to help me with my projects.

I have seen quite a few of these pans at thrifts stores and yard sales too and many of them really aren't in the best shape to actually bake in, but they would work for something like this. Nice thing is they are waterproof and can take a bit of rough handling. Draw back would be not being able to light them up like jack-o-lanterns. But they could make some nice table decor, or front porch fillers.

·
Registered
239 Posts

if you have a dremel or a hacksaw, you could cut faces in them to light them up.
or a simple drill with a metal cutting bit and a file to get rid of burrs and you could make a polkadot one. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts