Halloween Forum banner

Thought I would share this kickass haunt

Other: 
5K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  indeva 
#1 ·
#11 ·
After watching the video a 2nd time I noticed that none of his props appear to be terribly complicated and he uses a lot of sound and strobe lights to create the affect. My question is are there instant on strobe lights out there? I am use to strobes having to warm up for a few seconds...that is not the case in this video.

#17 ·
This is the best video I've seen in a LONG time for a haunt. Most are corny with Cheesy soundtracks.... I really enjoyed this one... What's he building in there!!! Please master teach me how! I long to know. It makes me sad that we already have a complete project list and budget for this years haunt/party... Can't change things without approval....I think next year though, we DEFINITELY get the pneumatic prop thing in action (especially after seeing this video!)

#22 ·
Thanks Everybody!

WOOOW!
I'm sooo glad you like my Haunted House Video.
That was 13th year doing it and i cant tell you how fun it is to do a fully automated Haunted House. Its like having a Big Fun House gone bad in your own back yard.
As far as the strobes go they are nothing special just programmed to go off with the props through my controller.

Thanks again for you kind words!

And if you need any Halloween Music or Animatronic Props. I'm your man.

Check out the website tons of videos and music samples.

Poison Halloween Animatronic Props

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.