Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the arrival of our two new witch masks from DSS (Dark Side Studios), our coven is taking shape. The center witch is from Death Studios, while the two on each end are the new additions. Excellent workmanship from Paul at DSS

·
Registered
628 Posts
jdubbya
They should really creep out the visitors. Looking forward to seeing their wardrobe and setting. Will one of them be a cauldron witch?
BTW what type of stands do you have them on? I use foam heads but yours look so much nicer.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jdubbya
They should really creep out the visitors. Looking forward to seeing their wardrobe and setting. Will one of them be a cauldron witch?
BTW what type of stands do you have them on? I use foam heads but yours look so much nicer.
Yup! The center mask will be the cauldron witch. One of the others will be holding a spell book and the third will have something in her hands, possibly a lantern/skull. We plan to animate one so the head goes back and forth. The mask stands were actually purchased from Spider Hill Prop Works a few years back but I no longer see them on his site. You can source the parts and I made a few of my own. Round wooden disc from Michaels, one of the Spider Hill pvc mounting bases, a half inch to one inch adapter fitting, and some half inch pvc pipe. You can either mount a foam wig head to the pipe or if you can find these foam half domes, they work really well.

http://www.spiderhillpropworks.com/Universal-Mounting-Base-_p_47.html

You can cut the pvc to any desired length depending on the size of the mask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts