Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we had 119 trick or treaters, up from 83 last year and no incidents other than 1 drunk woman hanging out of a car window yelling how much she looooooved the decorations! lol The spider hedge/web arch/jumping spider combo worked well and I was getting people left and right with the remote control hooked to the jumping spider. The treat stump worked well too - too well. At least half of the kids were too afraid to reach in and get a toy. lol Oh well, I'll have a head start on toys for next year with all the leftovers. We got up this morning and got to work taking it all down and by noon the yard was empty again. Took a little over 4 hours to take it down and pack it away. The only trace of it now are bare spots in the grass and some web remnants here and there. I spent this evening putting together the photos and video I took to make our annual haunt video. Many thanks to Sam Haynes for providing the awesome audio track for us to use!

·
>^..^<
802 Posts
I remember that stump - that was a great idea. It's good some of them were brave enough! And now they can brag about it next year.

Webs look fantastic and the swirling brew and steam on your cauldron creep are a nice touch - I like the way its head moves too. Everything turned out really well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts