Halloween Forum banner

This year is a bust

773 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Frankie's Girl
Some of you may already know I was planning to downsize my display this year, but I still wanted to set up a graveyard with some lights. However, I check up on the weather and guess what? The biggest end storm of the season is scheduled for halloween night.

I was hoping to put out a few figures and some light, but the wind and the rains are so intense I literally can't put anything out. Not mention I have barely had any TOTs.

Damn you Mother Nature, I need to get the heck out of Oregon.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Typical Ghoul Next Door
8,969 Posts
Oh no! I'm so sorry. :(

We had to cancel/reschedule our party due to a horrible storm on the 24th, and we had horrible wind/rains/thunderstorms from last night (night of our rescheduled party - only had about 6 people venture out, but we still had fun) and that lasted until about 2pm today. They were still predicting more rain tonight, but at least we got to do about 2 hours of TOT before it started raining again.

But we've had many years where it was the same as yours - just nasty weather and a handful of brave TOTers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.