Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo hoo, outdoor decorations start going up tomorrow at my house! Anyone else setting up this weekend? I'm busy every weekend in October so this weekend was the best opportunity. Luckily my neighborhood doesn't have an HOA.

·
Registered
788 Posts
OH! Sounds like everyone is going to have a fun weekend! I plan mostly to work on my costume this weekend, but will also start to pull out all my H-ween boxes and determine what I'll be using this year. Then I create a "staging" area and on Oct 1st I'll really start to set up inside and put a few things outside too.

Can't wait! Ok,....now time to get busy! :)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Might start the sorting and gathering process one day over the weekend. Still have to finish up my Shiatsu wheelchair prop. So nothing but Fall decorations out until October- but plenty planned for behind-the-scenes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had every intention of waiting until this weekend, but when I got home from work yesterday, one of my neighbors had a groundbreaker skeleton in their yard...so it was ON!

Now all my outside lights are already hung and rigged to the timer. ;)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
LOL, tomorrow is Navy football! I'll be starting with the lights on Sunday... Well, maybe Saturday after the game! :)

I'm behind the power curve here. I've already seen a couple of houses in town with lights on!

The inside of the house is almost all done. I just have to bring the Count up from the basement and get my DH (Darling Hubby) to help me bring up the coffin coffee table... (He made me a toe pincher and had the local glass company cut a custom top, very cool!)

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
I'll be decorating inside this weekend, next weekend I might put a few things outside, not entirely sure what all is going out there since I'm just doing a couple things due to no ToT's and a crazy control freak landlady who would probably pitch a fit if I did my full cemetery.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got through stripping 8 year old cheesecloth from my FCG. Going to try tule this year. I tested under a black light and it looks great! That's my weekend. Getting this old girl back in tip top shape.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts